This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Based in the heart of Croydon, Tulsi ApartHotel suits the needs of all travellers offering a choice of 16 en-suite rooms, complete with individual Kitchenettes and complimentary Wireless Internet Access. Whether you need to stay just a night, need affordable accommodation with great transport links to London, or are looking for a place to stay while working in Croydon, Tulsi Apart-Hotel is the right choice for you. We have our own laundry facilities and multilingual staff can arrange airport transport for a surcharge.
Tulsi is within walking distance to local convenience stores and shopping centres as well as a wide range of restaurants. Croydon itself has something for everyone: from a range of big-name and bespoke shops, entertainment complexes, restaurants, pubs and nightclubs to parks, open spaces and various heritage sites. Croydon’s Whitgift and Centrale shopping centres are two of the largest outside of Central London. As reception is not 24 hours, you will need to provide us with an estimated time of arrival and we will gladly greet you at any time, day or night. Once you have arrived we will show you to your room which will include a Kitchenette, comprising of a fridge, microwave, electric hob, cookware, cutlery and all utensils. You will then be shown your private bathroom and how to operate your individually controlled heating. We will also instruct you on how to connect to our free Wireless Broadband service and the operation of the Digital TV with over 60 television channels. You will also be shown the location of our complimentary Laundry facility. Tulsi ApartHotel is NEW in Croydon, and we are part of the FlexiStay Group of Apartments, ApartHotels and Short lets. The town has excellent public transport and road links. By train, London Bridge & Victoria can be reached in just 20 minutes. Canary Wharf is a 45 minute journey and Wimbledon Central just 20 minutes away by tram. Brighton Seaside can be reached in under an hour, by train. Croydon’s Whitgift and Centrale shopping centres are 2 of the largest outside central London. Heathrow and Gatwick airports can be reached by road in about 50 and 30 minutes respectively. Gatwick can be reached by train in less than 20 minutes. London City and Stanstead airports can be reached in about 50 minutes, using either road, rail or a special airport shuttle bus service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/11/2011 to 30/11/2020 - Please note we will take pre-authorization from your card before arrival. If the card does not authorize you have 24 hours to provide new details, otherwise we will have to cancel the reservation. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet