- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"Two of us travelled from different directions, one from a long flight. Our room was so quite & absolutely comfortable. The bed we could floa..."
"Staff very helpful and obliging, even arranging for us to check in early at the last minute. We stayed in the 2 bed apartment and it was per..."
"We had a "deluxe" double room (609). The best description would be that it was spartan and functional. Perfectly adequate but nothing impres..."
"I was looking for somewhere central it relax after running and it was perfect. Great location and the spa was excellent...."
"Good value and convenient location...."
About the hotel
Dolphin House Serviced Apartments are part of the Dolphin Square complex and are situated around 3 and a half acres of idyllic landscaped gardens in the heart of Westminster. Located in a tranquil residential area, Dolphin House is within 5 minutes walk from Pimlico Underground Station with links to Central London and only a short taxi ride from both Victoria Station and Waterloo International, whilst nearby Westminster Millennium Pier provides regular riverboat transport to the City of London and Canary Wharf. Dolphin House offers a range of contemporary non-smoking serviced apartments for stays from 1 to 89 nights.
Our spacious and sophisticated apartments provide all the comforts of home and feature a wide range of facilities and services including a brand new Moroccan Spa. The Spa in Dolphin Square is London's only Spa offering the benefits of combined authentic Moroccan Hammam, Rhassoul, and Salt Infused Steam Room experience. Whether you are staying in London for just one night or for several months - Dolphin House is the ideal haven for you. Please note that bookings of 7 nights and over will now receive a twice weekly apartment service and linen change. All our rates include complementary use of our newly refurbished gym and swimming pool. We also offer squash and tennis with a small charge. Dolphin Square has now opened the doors to its fantastic new Moroccan Spa, opened in November 2011. Please note though that the pool is extremely popular and as such, it has been necessary to restrict the opening times for children. These times have been reviewed and have been extended as follows: Monday – Friday 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 5pm. On Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays, there are no restrictions for children to swim. Dolphin House Serviced Apartments are delighted to announce that we have introduced Luxury Alpaca pillows & duvets. The new products will replace our current Duck & Goose down duvets and pillows. The new pillows & duvets in our Dolphin House serviced Apartments are 100% Alpaca fibre, all of which are all lovingly handmade in Nottinghamshire. As an added benefit, the products work with your internal thermostat to keep you at a comfortable temperature all night. Our supplier are supporters of the British rural economy and only use natural materials sourced within the UK.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Solarium , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/08/2016 to 12/09/2016 - Please note that we will shortly start refurbishment work to the Fitness club, here at Dolphin Square. This refurbishment program will be taking place between 30th of August and 12th of September The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
A Blissful Stay
Two of us travelled from different directions, one from a long flight.
Our room was so quite & absolutely comfortable. The bed we could float away on.
A base from which to explore London
Staff very helpful and obliging, even arranging for us to check in early at the last minute.
We stayed in the 2 bed apartment and it was perfect for our needs. Altogether a wonderful experience that added to great experience of exploring London.