- 6 guest reviews
"Accommodation was in a good location, looking a little tired especially the studio flat for my daughter which was really tiny. Staff were he..."
"I needed to stay near the Brompton Hospital at late notice because my daughter had to undergo heart surgery. Having stayed at the Chelsea Cl..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of central London, Chelsea Cloisters boasts elegant, modern apartments within the fashionable district of Kensington and Chelsea. South Kensington Underground Station is just 5 minutes’ walk away. Harrods and the famous shopping of Knightsbridge is just a 15-minute walk away, while the Victoria and Albert Museum and The Science Museum are 10 minutes away on foot.
Heathrow Airport is a 30-minute drive away, while Hyde Park is 20 minutes' walk. Individually designed and offering the comfort of hotel living with the independence of private quarters, the 250 apartments include a fully equipped kitchenette with a combination microwave/oven grill, hob, refrigerator and washer/dryer. Satellite TV is included in all apartments, along with modern bathrooms with showers and a bath. One & two bedroom apartments feature a separate spacious living & dining area with comfortable sofas and table & chairs. A beauty salon is available to guests, along with a daily maidservice (except Bank Holidays), 24-hour reception and secure underground parking (chargeable). A range of on-site restaurants are available, serving Argentinean and Japanese cuisine. **The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise cards before arrival** Parking charges: £30 per day 1 - 6 nights, £25 per day 7+ nights Subject to change
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 19/04/2012 to 31/12/2021 - 1) We will pre-authorise all cards used to secure reservations. 2) Guests must present a valid form of identification on check in, along with the same card used as to guarantee/pay for the booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Average, slightly run down, a lot of road noise.
Cheap way to stay with a group.
Wouldn't recommend or stay here again
The room was clean and warm.
Layout was ok. Sofa was soiled, shower was mixer taps, either very hot water or freezing cold, nothing in between. The TV not working. For the price we payed we were very disappointed. If the room was half that price it could be considered as reasonable.