"The staff were very helpful on arrival, but the place is quite shabby and in need of a make-over. There is a serious problem with parking, a..."
"It's good. Good value for its money, bit tired and renewing is needed, but for the price it's good...."
"We've now stayed many times here and as a family its clean value for money and the custmor service is fantastic we are now so well known by..."
"We have stayed at this hotel several times because it's a good value for money and the location is good. It's right next to the M23 so we po..."
"love the building and the hotel has a lovely garden area...."
About the hotel
This pretty hotel with Spanish and Mediterranean architecture offers comfort, value and first class facilities. The fabulous courtyard with a fountain and landscaped gardens are the perfect place to sit and relax. The warm and inviting reception is spacious and has a mezzanine floor where the restaurant is situated.
The Rafters bar is cosy, with a feature fireplace and houses a modern snack menu, and leads out onto the Courtyard. All 211 traditional styled bedrooms are en-suite. There is a Health and Leisure club where you can make the most of your stay, per session £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. The 13 Conference rooms have first class facilities and can hold up to 132 people. LIMITED FREE WIFI is free to all guests and available in all public areas around the hotel. Transfers to the Airport are provided by taxi and cost approx. £9. 00 each way. Please contact hotel for details.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
41% would recommend it to a friend
Gatwick Europa Hotel
The staff were very helpful on arrival, but the place is quite shabby and in need of a make-over.
There is a serious problem with parking, as the car park was full when I arrived and I had to wait some time for a space. The surface was full of pot holes full of water, as it had been raining. This meant that shoes and suitcases got covered in mud on the way to the entrance. The room was expensive at the price and it did not include breakfast. There's a £10.00 for a cooked breakfast and it was too expensive and there was no cheaper option for a continental one. There was also no wi-fi available, which was another minus. I would not consider staying there again.
Great if your a building contractor!!!
Would definitely not recommend, Place was packed with building contractors.
Parking was impossible, reception said that they can not guarantee a parking space,
Charged for credit and DEBIT card. (on booking mentioned about credit cards but not debit cards)
Room was very basic, and rather run down. A coat of paint would not go amiss.
Receptionist was as helpful as she could be but had no powers to do anything about issues raised. TV kept loosing signal
Tea & Coffee facilities rather substandard with no choice. No shower floor mat
Bed could have done with a new mattress
Room cold, heating did not work. Thickness of quilt ideal if in the sunny Mediterranean. Apart from that a good stay.