- 31 guest reviews
"Collingham apartments are a 15 min walk from Gloucester Road tube, set in a peaceful residential area amid some beautiful architecture. We w..."
"Friendly, helpful reception, quiet location although creaky floorboards from room above. It was a quiet night's sleep though. Gloucester Roa..."
"I stayed at collingham apartments for three weeks on business and the staff were very polite and helpful. The rooms were spacious and always..."
"My party was myself and my friend (hubbies stayed at home) Grandaughter aged 8 and Niece aged 12. We had planned our weekend and found our a..."
"We had a lovely, spacious and quiet room complete with terrace and good self-catering facilities. Friendly and welcoming staff and a bottle..."
About the hotel
Stylish and elegant boutique style apartment hotel in SOUTH KENSINGTON. Ideal for the discerning corporate business traveller - located in a quiet square, yet close to all of London's many attractions. The Collingam offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and a studio with no minimum stay.
Collingham Gardens is conveniently located for Kensington Park Gardens and Hyde Park. Famous landmarks in the area include The Royal Albert Hall, London's principal museums, galleries and theatres, King's Road, Harrods and Harvey Nichols. The Earl's Court Exhibition centre is within walking distance and Olympia is close by. The Underground Stations of Gloucester Road, Earl's Court and South Kensington are close by, providing direct access to District and Piccadilly lines for frequent service to all Main Line Stations and Airports. Wireless high speed internet available at extra charge. Security deposit of £350 is payable by credit card imprint upon arrival to be held against any damages (refundable). There is a sofabed available at £20 per night (not the studio). IN SOUTH KENSINGTON
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 23/03/2012 to 29/03/2013 - No parties (hen or stag parties) or large noisy gatherings permitted The LateRooms.com rates for Collingham Serviced Apartments in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
First class central London location, incredible value.
Collingham apartments are a 15 min walk from Gloucester Road tube, set in a peaceful residential area amid some beautiful architecture.
We were welcomed warmly, our 3 bed apartment was spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated and was very spacious. Little touches such as a bottle of wine, chocolates, sweets for the children, tea and coffee, all Sky channels and free magazines and a newspaper were greatly appreciated. We are already looking forward to returning to this accommodation which represents incredible value for a family or group of adults. Superb. Well done and thank you to Beverley and her staff.
Friendly, helpful reception, quiet location although creaky floorboards from room above.
It was a quiet night's sleep though. Gloucester Road tube was about 5-6 minutes walk away and has a Waitrose next to it.