- Very Good
- 86 guest reviews
"I wasn't at the hotel long but slept well. Everything appeared clean and the service was friendly. My plane was late and my only concern was..."
"Nice friendly place to stay and room was very clean...."
"Good hotel. Will stay again..."
"Good value and comfortable with very friendly and helpful staff...."
"Staff a little aloof but room & cleanliness top notch..."
About the hotel
The Corner House is a family run hotel close to Gatwick airport, offering quality accommodation bar and restaurant. We offer transfers to and from Gatwick at a nominal charge between 6am and mid-night. Overnight parking is £5 per night .
Holiday parking also available on request "Let us take the strain of getting you to the plane"
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Gatwick Corner House Hotel in Horley are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Handy for Gatwick.
I wasn't at the hotel long but slept well.
Everything appeared clean and the service was friendly. My plane was late and my only concern was getting there before reception closed. Not getting there before midnight could have been a nightmare.
Gatwick Corner House Hotel
Nice friendly place to stay and room was very clean.