- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"I booked a stay for my parents as they were attending a social event in Croydon. The team helped me with a last minute request of pre paying..."
"No real complaints at the price. Excellent customer service and very good breakfast. However, if paying anywhere near the full price stated,..."
"Fabulous hotel in a fabulous Town Centre. Great staff and management. The shower can be warmer, though, but the bath is excellent indeed...."
"The sink was blocked. Water was draining very slowly. So this was filling up very quickly at early morning wash. The non slip protectors in..."
About the hotel
Guests visiting London for business or pleasure, our hotel in Croydon is perfect for those not wishing to be in the hustle and bustle of busy London, but still close by. Our Croydon hotel offers guests a central location with The Whitgift Shopping centre over the road and East Croydon Station a short 7 minute walk away. For those wanting to go into Central London for a leisure day, or for business, East Croydon Station is a short 17 minute train ride to London Victoria.
However, there is plenty to discover in Croydon with various Heritage sites to explore. The Queen's Gardens are an easy 6 minute walk and Shirley Park Golf Course is a 7 minute drive away. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Really Friendly Staff
I booked a stay for my parents as they were attending a social event in Croydon.
The team helped me with a last minute request of pre paying for the room with no hassles. Thank you!
Jurys Inn Croydon
I booked for two nights but could only stay for one night.
I explained to cust. services lady on reception at around 9.30 a.m. on Saturday 6 June that I needed to vacate and handed room key back as I needed to return home.I asked if I could have a refund for the Saturday night as I was vacating at 9.30 a.m. Reception lady said I needed to contact Late Rooms which was incorrect, the hotel should have dealt with this.Contract was with hotel. Poor service and no refund.