- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was fantastic and my children totally enjoyed using the pool...."
"Staff where soo helpful, we wanted to sit in conservatory for food so kids could run around and they where very accommodating bringing over..."
"Room was spacious with 5 beds in bathroom a bit dated but overall an enjoyable stay, swimming pool was warm would highly recommend for anyon..."
"We stayed over after visiting Chester Zoo. The staff were brilliant and welcoming and couldn't do more for us and our two year old. Stayed i..."
"Stayed at the hotel to attend a gig at the on-site nightclub. Superb setting, great views and lovely walk into the village. From check in to..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN Forest Hills Hotel is situated just off the M56, yet nestles in the beautiful Cheshire countryside for peace and quiet aplenty! Panoramic views across the Cheshire plains and the Mersey Estuary will live long in the memory, as will our personality packed hotel. Explore the countryside, discover the Sandstone Trail, shop at Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village or enjoy fun for the family at Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium and Gulliver's World - all nearby! Our Hilltops Restaurant has earned a justifiable reputation for quality of food and service, and hosts events, Gourmet Nights, Casino Nights, Summer BBQs, Tribute Nights and much more besides. You'll have full use of the extensive Leisure Club during your stay too, with a 20 metre pool, Children's Play Pool, two floor Technogym, Sauna and Steam room, Dance Studio and Snooker room with two full sized tables.
Spa treatments are available in the tranquil treatment room. With the Poolside Bar the perfect place to relax with a drink or snack!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/08/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note a 2% handling fee will be charged for all payments made by credit card. There will be no additional charge for any payments made by debit cards The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were friendly and helpful.
The room was fantastic and my children totally enjoyed using the pool.
Fab, family friendly would return
Staff where soo helpful, we wanted to sit in conservatory for food so kids could run around and they where very accommodating bringing over extra table and chairs , we ordered of the snack menu and food was fab.
The swimming pool is also great. Our room was large and very clean was really impressed. Only thing I would say is breakfast at £10.50 is very expensive especially as it's a buffet but they do get the chef to cook eggs for you when you order. Over all I would definitely return!.