- 19 guest reviews
"Globe and Crown..."
"All the staff are very friendly and the room was adequate for the one night we stayed there...."
"Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean but tired and in need of updating - eg the pattern on the carpet had worn off entirely..."
"I chose the Globe and Crown based on price as I was travelling on a very tight budget and was not expecting anything amazing. It was a pleas..."
"The rooms are very good for the money, ensuite with TV, wifi and coffee-making. The staff could not be more helpful. The only negative is th..."
About the hotel
Centrally located in the market town of Yeovil, on the southern borders of Somerset, The Globe & Crown is ideal for exploring Somerset and Devon. There are 31 ensuite bedrooms that include multi channel TV, tea/coffee facilities, work desk and hairdryer. The traditional English bar serves traditional ales, a variety of wines and a varied menu of hearty food.
There is also a peaceful canopied garden area where you can dine al fresco. Yeovil is a vibrant market town situated on the southern border of Somerset, 130 miles from London, 40 from Bristol and 30 from Taunton. Sherborne Castle and Montacute House are only a short drive away
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 14/03/2012 to 31/03/2021 - Cards used to guarantee reservations only. Full payment will be charged upon arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
The Globe and Crown (formerly Globetrotters)
Globe and Crown
Value for Money
All the staff are very friendly and the room was adequate for the one night we stayed there.