- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The hotel was very clean and kept that way daily. The staff were always kind and courteous and extremely helpful if asked.The bed was comfor..."
"I got a very friendly welcome, which you don't always get. The room was fine - nothing too special, but then I wasn't in it for a lot of the..."
"Good if you just want somewhere to sleep...."
About the hotel
The London Town hotel is a converted Victorian Townhouse, built circa 1877, situated on Penywern Road. It is a quality, bed & breakfast hotel in central London. The hotel is situated in Earl's Court.
A short walk away from the Earl's Court Exhibition Centres and within easy reach of the Olympia Exhibition Centers and West Brompton Train station. We are a 2 minute walk away from Earl's Court London Underground Station (Piccadilly & District lines). From London Heathrow Airport the journey time to Earls Court Station is approximately 45 minutes on the London Underground using the Piccadilly Line.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value for your money when staying in London
The hotel was very clean and kept that way daily.
The staff were always kind and courteous and extremely helpful if asked.The bed was comfortable, the shower very efficient and breakfast was more than adequate with good service. All in all it was enjoyable stay and very good value for the price. It seemed that all the staff at the London Town Hotel is doing a good job.