- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Really liked this apartment & the kitchen in the rooms is very well equipped, as well as the shower being first rate. My only complaint (and..."
"Great location and accommodation was of a very good standard would definitely use again..."
"I have used these studios on many occasions and am generally very pleased. When I brought to attention a problem, they changed my room swift..."
"The star of the show was definitely Damian the bright, flamboyant Hotel Manager. He was professional, polite to a fault, and exceedingly hel..."
"Good quality accommodation at a very reasonable price. Friendly staff and spacious room. Proximity to Bayswater area a big advantage in term..."
About the hotel
All studios feature a fully equipped kitchenette, spacious bedroom area and en-suite bathroom with luxury power shower. A 24 hour secure entry system is provided for added peace of mind. Digital colour television & DVD in all studios.
Ideally located for shopping on Oxford Street, the nightlife of the West End and the fantastic choice of shows in Theatreland.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great kitchen, small beds
Really liked this apartment & the kitchen in the rooms is very well equipped, as well as the shower being first rate.
My only complaint (and it might just be this one twin room) is that the single bed were small (not very long) and so a bit cramped for sleeping. Plus I was once woken up by the extractor fan of the room next door in the middle of the night. But for the price these rooms are excellent value.
Great location and accommodation was of a very good standard would definitely use again