- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Staff were friendly and welcoming. Room was cosy. Great spot, 5 minute walk from the station...."
"Nice big apartment just off Cannon St, 24 hour reception, decent bed and bathroom. Huge lounge/kitchen (though didn't use these)..."
"We stayed on a Saturday night in a one bedroom apartment , having been upgraded from a studio. It's a great location but was a pretty averag..."
"Great location, not stayed at an aparthotel before and would use again owing to great value compared to hotels..."
About the hotel
Marlin Apartments St Paul's is a premier new development right in the heart of the City’s financial district, providing luxurious serviced apartments for short and long-term rentals. One of the most architecturally significant buildings in the City, this development is unique. Bold design, sash windows and contemporary environmental fabric make our Queen Street apartments the perfect base for business and leisure guests.
The style and setting offer unmatched convenience to some of the most important financial and civic buildings in London. The City is an area where almost 350,000 people work every day, and approximately 5,000 people live, so our guests can enjoy the energy of the City during the day, and its peace, tranquillity and splendour at night. The Bank of England and St Paul’s Cathedral are only minutes away, as are the famous statue of the ‘Iron Duke’ Wellington and the official residence of the Lord Mayor at Mansion House. Take time out to enjoy the luxury shopping on offer at the Royal Exchange along with some of London’s finest restaurants and cafes. For theatre lovers, the lively West End with its theatres, shopping and nightlife is a short distance away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 26/11/2010 to 31/12/2016 - Must show photo ID & card used to make booking on arrival. We will pre-authorise chip and PIN cards for at least £200 upon arrival and up to £500 for weekend stays. Strict no party policy. Min age 18 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, 5* apartment !
Staff were friendly and welcoming.
Room was cosy. Great spot, 5 minute walk from the station.