- 4 guest reviews
"Yet again The Dukes provides a brilliant experience. The staff are really friendly and helpful and it is great to go to a hotel where the st..."
"Yet again a lovely couple of nights at The Dukes. It is my favourite place to stay in London. I love the atmosphere and the wonderful staff,..."
"Excellent service from pleasant staff. Two faults 1) lock on bathroom door did not work 2)heated towel rail did not work..."
"Great customer service and Very friendly staff. Rooms were immaculate and a good size (we had the stand room)...."
About the hotel
Discreetly located in the heart of Mayfair, the 5* boutique hotel DUKES ST JAMES, London is within easy access of all the major attractions of central London, just 5 minutes’ walk away from Green Park and Piccadilly Circus. The design of the hotel, while respecting the traditional English style of this historic property, has many fresh and original features . DUKES features 90 luxurious bedrooms including 12 lavish Suites, ideally appointed for the most demanding clients.
DUKES Bar is recognized worldwide for its legendary martinis, while our Restaurant THIRTY SIX offers Michelin starred Chef Nigel Mendham refined British cuisine. Find your favourite spot at DUKES, gather with friends for fabulous champagne afternoon teas in our PJ Lounge or in the stylish Drawing Room or simply relax in our intimate Cognac and Cigars Garden.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Another great visit!
Yet again The Dukes provides a brilliant experience.
The staff are really friendly and helpful and it is great to go to a hotel where the staff remember you from previous visits. All the facilities continue to be outstanding and nothing is too much trouble. This time I took a friend, who was equally delighted with The Dukes. Looking forward to my next stay!
Yet again a lovely couple of nights at The Dukes.
It is my favourite place to stay in London. I love the atmosphere and the wonderful staff, who are always so pleased to see you and to help in any way possible. I shall be back!