Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
review of mode of allocation of keys to customers as it is now
It was stressful locating where the office to collect the keys was.
It would be more comfortable to collect the key at the appartment. A traveller could easily be discourage after a long trip.
Clean, comfortable, value for money.
Great apartment in central Milton Keynes.
We expected it to be noisy, but we slept peacfully. Very comfortable bed, facilities good.
Small problem with someone parked in or allocated space, but this was promptly sorted out by very helpful staff. We had a very relaxing stay.
Ok but overpriced
The apartment was very nice but spoiled by a few issues: - It was really hot and the apartment was really baking (over-insulated I guess) ...
maybe not something to worry about all that much but I stay in places like this all the time and they normally have a fan at least
- Keys not available to collect at 2pm as stated and office shut. We ended up only waiting 15 mins after calling the emergency number but it shouldn't have been necessary given there is a safe for key collection
- Having to pay a £100 deposit is really not acceptable
- £100 for a 2 bed apartment in Milton Keynes is comfortably more than I pay in other locations ... would say this should be priced in the £70 a night range
- Sky tv stopped working repeatedly; ended up using freeview
- On the plus side, it's a nice apartment in a central location