- 2 guest reviews
"This hotel was impressive from start to finish, a beautiful building down a quiet road, which was very clean; considering Earls Court tube s..."
"We arrived early to the hotel our room was available. Checking in was quick and friendly. Details for wifi ,bar and breakfast given with key..."
About the hotel
Combining Victorian splendour with kingly hospitality in the elegant borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the unique character of this traditional London townhouse-style hotel is instantly beguiling: a refined combination of luxury, charm and style. Savor the tasteful atmosphere created by the English architecture and London lifestyle; relax in the hotel garden, a truly unique oasis of peace and tranquillity in the centre of the city. The privileged location quiet but central, is a special bonus.
Just a short walk from the tube station, the hotel is also right next door to the famous Earl’s Court exhibition centre. London’s many museums and tourist attractions are within easy reach – as are the many exclusive shops and stores in Knightsbridge, home of Harrods
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
K=K The London way
This hotel was impressive from start to finish, a beautiful building down a quiet road, which was very clean; considering Earls Court tube station was literally around the corner..
The staff had me at 'hello' due to their warm friendly smiles and approachable manner, which hence made me feel so welcome and relaxed.
The room was fresh and clean with a good view and free Wifi. The bar area was smart and cosy, what's more, the breakfast was plentiful, of good variety and tasty. I was surprised to find a hotel so close to almost everything yet had underground parking.
I simply cannot fault this hotel at all and will definitely stay again when I next plan to visit London,
Little Gem Hotel
We arrived early to the hotel our room was available.
Checking in was quick and friendly. Details for wifi ,bar and breakfast given with key. The room was very clean but a little smaller than expected.. Location to the Earlscourt tube station 3 minute walk ( stroll ) . The hotel lobby and bar area is not huge but this is a plus as it adds to the cosy atmosphere. Breakfast buffet is excellent and a bonus if you can get a seat beside garden windows. My last comment is for the all staff whom I had the pleasure to speak to. They were genuinely the most helpful and courteous hotel staff I have encountered whilst being on holiday in many years.