- 26 guest reviews
"We arrived early and were given a tour of the hotel. Our room was very nicely appointed and spotless. We had a couple of minor problems with..."
"Stay was excellent, room clean and breakfast good in the morning..."
"Really enjoyed my stay here. Couldn't do enough for me and break fast was lovely. Would recommend!..."
"My son and I were in Bath for the night and had one extra night to book before returning to London. As we were not sure in advance where we..."
"This is a lovely quite hotel with beautiful décor and peaceful gardens. The staff are very pleasant and the breakfast is delicious...."
About the hotel
Situated in the Royal County of Berkshire, Beech House Hotel is one of Reading's finest hotels. It is the perfect haven to relax after a busy day and ideally located for the business traveller or tourist, as it is close to the modern business centres of Reading and the Thames Valley and within easy reach of a host of memorable tourist attractions. This late Victorian House, once a family home, now offers its guests the comfort and facilities of the twenty first century whilst retaining the elegance of days gone by.
The hotel is set within tranquil grounds with beautifully appointed, individually decorated bedrooms. It has ample off-road parking and is well served by public transport bus routes. Beech House Hotel has fifteen rooms, each with an en-suite toilet and shower room, tea and coffee making facility, trouser press, television and direct dial telephone. All of the rooms have been individually decorated and furnished to ensure guests personal comfort. The warm welcome, comfortable environment and personal service ensure that Beech House Hotel provides the ideal place to relax and unwind after a days business or sightseeing. The hotel has recently undergone complete renovation and modernisation without compromising the original elegance and style of the Victorian building. There is a comfortable sitting room and a tranquil garden where guests can relax and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee. Traditional English and Continental breakfasts are served in the hotel's dining room. Midday or evening meals are available at many local restaurants.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
96% would recommend it to a friend
Beech House Hotel Reading.
We arrived early and were given a tour of the hotel.
Our room was very nicely appointed and spotless. We had a couple of minor problems with our room on our first night, but they were quickly rectified. The breakfast room was light and airy. Breakfast had plenty of choice, and was cooked to order. The staff made us feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. A lovely place to stay.
Stay was excellent, room clean and breakfast good in the morning