- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Stayed in the 16th century stately home part of the hotel, the room was impressive with a second floor bathroom however it was very cold wit..."
"An absolutely lovely place, with very high standards throughout. Would definitely recommend, and also stay again. Only (relatively minor) is..."
"Lovely hotel, very friendly..."
"Lovey grounds and lovely room, the bed felt like sleeping on air :)..."
"My Stay at Hotel was started with a very helpful receptionist who on us a arriving early was very helpful to get me checked in early due to..."
About the hotel
Sitting in 65 acres of beautiful English countryside, just 10 minutes off the M40, lies Walton Hall - The Hotel Collection. Walton Hall is the original building and has a fascinating past dating back to 1500 when the Mordaunt family created their ancestral home. If walls could speak they would tell of royal love affairs and society gatherings, of toil and craftsmanship to the highest degree – scenes that are only bestowed upon such beautiful quintessential English stately homes.
In addition to the bedrooms in the Hall we also have 19 Standard Coach House rooms which are a short walk from reception. Should you wish to upgrade to one of our beautiful Premium rooms at Puma Walton Hall you can be guaranteed of a personal welcome and additional services that add to your stay: • Personally shown to your bedroom • Luggage delivered by the Concierge • Traditional shoe shine at your service • Complimentary midweek paper
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Walton Hall - The Hotel Collection
Stayed in the 16th century stately home part of the hotel, the room was impressive with a second floor bathroom however it was very cold with a small electric heater in the corner of the room - I slept in the complimentary dressing gown ,the WIFI was very poor and I was unable to connect which was very dissapointing as I had work to finish off, when I informed reception they told me that it had been fixed the week before - obviously not.
Lovely hotel in beautiful surroundings
An absolutely lovely place, with very high standards throughout.
Would definitely recommend, and also stay again. Only (relatively minor) issue with car park signage as there are two hotels on the same site, and I went to the reception desk in the wrong building first, and had to drive round