- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Travelling on business and the accommodation was conveniently located. Room was pleasant and road noise was not a problem. Bar and restauran..."
"Had a lovely overnight stay here with my daughter as we were visiting Stamford & Burghley House. Our room was in the courtyard. The room was..."
"Really enjoyed our stay. room was lovely. food was really nice but the dessert I had let it down a bit. otherwise the service was great...."
"We had a comfortable stay and really liked the place though i think this place has much more potential decor is looking a little old and tir..."
"We booked a 1 night break inclusive of dinner bed and breakfast. The evening meal was excellent, the service was very good. Breakfast the ne..."
About the hotel
Dear Guest. Privately owned and run 19 en-suite traditional small hotel. Some four posters and bridal suite.
Free Wi-FI through-out. Bar with real ale. Cosy restaurant serving freshly prepared quality food and good wine. Plenty of parking. Very easy to find. Easy access to Peterborough town centre, the business parks and the East of England Showground. Wedding ceremonies, function rooms and marquee. Any sized party catered for. Conferences of all sizes. Take a moment to read our reviews and look at our pictures. We look forward to looking after you whether on business or pleasure.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Sibson Inn Hotel in Peterborough Wansford Stamford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient with a Good Atmosphere
Travelling on business and the accommodation was conveniently located.
Room was pleasant and road noise was not a problem. Bar and restaurant had a relaxed welcoming atmosphere and the food was good.
Had a lovely overnight stay here with my daughter as we were visiting Stamford & Burghley House.
Our room was in the courtyard. The room was nicely decorated, spacious & clean. The en suite bathroom was a proper bathroom with very nice shower & full size bath. Maybe bathroom could do with updating but this was a problem & certainly did not effect our stay. We had dinner on Saturday night & enjoyed a excellent meal. To cap our stay off the staff were very friendly & helpful. Would definitely stay again & would definitely recommend.