- 1 guest reviews
"A good place to stay if you don't like staying in a city...."
About the hotel
The Double, Single and Family rooms in our Grade II listed Georgian family house are all En Suite or have Private Bathroom and are classically furnished. Each room has a Colour TV, Radio, Tea & Coffee facilities, Alarm Clock and of course a Hair Dryer. You can choose between a substantial Continental or Aga cooked English Breakfast whilst enjoying the Daily Paper .
Weston Lawn is in a quiet part of Weston village,slightly to the North West of the centre of Bath, just over a mile away. So access to the surrounding countryside, the M4, Bristol and Bristol Airport is easy. You can park your car (for free) on our drive beside the house and the city centre is a comfortable 25 minute walk. There is also a frequent bus service from just down the road and a good taxi service. Our local Pub serves evening meals. With the countryside on our doorstep, you can walk along the Cotswold Way up to Lansdown with its stunning views across to the Mendip Hills and Wales. Check in is between 5. 00 pm and 7. 00 pm. No money is taken by Laterooms , you pay us direct.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 28/09/2014 to 01/09/2023 - No money is taken by Laterooms and you pay us direct. Check in is between 5.00 pm and 7.00 pm The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A good place to stay if you don't like staying in a city.
Thank you for your comment and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Weston Lawn.