About the hotel
Morpheus Rooms is situated in one of the eldest, most characteristic parts of Ancient Rome. It is recently renovated and since the 1st of february with a new management. Residenza Morpheus is located 1 km from the Colosseum, 5 minutes walk from Trevi Fontain, the main railway station and the underground Repubblica.
(line A). Nearby the Hotel are located many of the most important monuments like: Roman Forum, Navona Square, Spanish Steps, Veneto Street,Vatican City. We are also surrounded by several restaurants, pubs, piano-bar and the Opera Theatre. “For all arrivals as from 1st January 2011 a separate city tax will be charged to the customer upon arrival of 2 EUR per person per night . This city tax is not included in the rate of the room and will be an additional governmental charge. ”
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Morpheus Rooms in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Quality of accomodation
We were in room 138.
The shower door was part broken and replaced with a shower curtain. This wasn't very nice as the shower area was small and the curtain clung when using the shower. The grout between the tiles was covered in black mould - so not very clean. The bed nearest the window was broken. We thought the staff appeared disinterested in customers and the breakfast was poor quality. I noticed at the end of one morning cooked eggs were returned to a container which I thought was for use the following day.