- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Good hotel in lovely setting. Nice spacious and quiet room. Dining arrangements poor as is staff training. Could be improved by more attenti..."
"Really enjoyed my stay here - very, very peaceful location and the hotel benefits from some beautiful gardens and grounds. Staff were lovely..."
"Lovely hotel, grounds beautiful. Wifi and phone reception poor. Food was very good...."
"You could feel all the springs in the mattress, so it felt really uncomfortable, but despite that we both slept very well!..."
"A lovely place. I cannot believe that I previously paid a lot more money for hotels not half as welcoming as Chartridge. A great find and I..."
About the hotel
Set in 25 acres of landscaped gardens in the heart of the Chiltern Hills, Chartridge provides a warm & friendly welcome from efficient and caring staff. Originally a private home dating back to the early 1900s, Chartridge Lodge is within easy reach of several National Trust properties and the Harry Potter Studio Tour. With just a 35 minute direct train journey into London, a short drive to both Heathrow and Luton airports and easy access to the motorway Chartridge offers its guests country life with city access.
Having plenty onsite, secure free parking and complimentary wifi, Chartridge is an ideal choice for either business or pleasure. At the end of the day relax in our bar and enjoy a freshly cooked dish from our tasty bar menu before retiring to your bedroom for a comfortable nights sleep. All of our rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and trouser press.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Pitch n' Putt , Croquet
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 09:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
A week working away
Good hotel in lovely setting.
Nice spacious and quiet room. Dining arrangements poor as is staff training. Could be improved by more attention to detail.
very very poor hotel.
very poor quality room for £83 per night, i expect more value. do not eat the food its diabolical. had a burger first night it was awful. tried fish the next night, thought it would not be worse but yes it was i could not eat it.