- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"I stayed here with my boyfriend as a stopover on our way further down Ireland. We managed to get parked in the secure carpark under the hote..."
About the hotel
A sensationally chic hotel, the Absolute Hotel is only minutes from the main shopping and socialising areas of downtown Limerick. Enjoy the spacious and comfortable surroundings of this design-led hotel, with an individual style full of vivid and rich fabrics, interesting artwork and handmade furniture. Absolute Hotel Limerick gives you a sense of space and easy living, in a warm and inviting new place to be.
Absolute satisfaction awaits in the Absolute Bar & Grill, with floor to ceiling windows whilst you listen to the sounds of the flowing river. The restaurant specialises in top-class modern international cuisine, and fresh, seasonal produce. Meet your friends in Absolute Hotel’s bar, the perfect place to unwind and socialise at the end of a busy day, with a glass of champagne or a cocktail. Treat yourself in Escape@ the Absolute which emphasizes quality, attention to detail and unrivalled customer focus. It provides clients with bespoke treatments for relaxation, wellness, and beauty. Built on the philosophy that to spa is an absolute essential, Escape believes you should eat well, sleep well, breathe well, spa well! Come into the day spa for a single treatment, or stay over and experience the full pampering effect. Checkin Policy : The credit card used to make the booking, with the amount of the reservation plus available funds, must be presented upon check-in. If no credit card is available, then a debit card will be accepted. However, full payment will be taken on check in and no credit facility will be available on your room.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/03/2014 to 29/12/2023 - Credit card required on check in for preauthorisation of total amount of stay + additional €50.00 per night will be authorised on card. If no credit card, debit card must be presented for prepayment The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Absolute Hotel Limerick
I stayed here with my boyfriend as a stopover on our way further down Ireland.
We managed to get parked in the secure carpark under the hotel which was great. Like other reviewers we found it a little tricky to get to, but once there it was a treat. Check in was quick and efficient, room was very clean and modern. Selection of tv channels was a bit basic. Shower door didnt close properly which meant the water dripped out along the floor...but that was a minor thing really. Breakfast was adequate, although for some reason the waitress never removed our empty plates between courses, so the table got very overcrowded. Overall it was an enjoyable stay and good value for money.