- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"We stayed here to go to plumpton races we had a lovely welcome and our room was lovely got back from the races in time for a lovely meal wou..."
"The hotel was very nice and clean. Extremely comfortable stay. All the staff were very helpful and did everything possible to make our stay..."
"Very noisy room and hot couldn't open windows due to road noise . Nicely decorated but very poor food for the price..."
"A bit too far out of Lewes when travelling on public transport, but at least there were bus stops outside and a reliable bus service. A tric..."
"Second visit. Same comfortable room. Place kept lovely and clean. Helpful staff and great breakfast...."
About the hotel
The Newmarket Inn is positioned between cosmopolitan Brighton and historical Lewes but is also close to the Amex football stadium and Sussex & Brighton Universities. It is suitable for business, leisure travelers and walkers may use it as a base when exploring the local countryside. The inn has 10 ensuite rooms that have all been refurbished and include free Wi-Fi, TVs with freeview, radios, tea/coffee-making facilities, hairdryers and baths with showers.
Guests can also park free of charge. Lunch and evening meals are served in the restaurant. Located on the A27, Lewes is only 3miles away and Brighton is less than 5. Be it the bustle of the City life or the tranquility of the South Downs - this inn is a perfect choice.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 14/03/2012 to 31/03/2021 - Cards used to guarantee reservations only. Full payment will be charged upon arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed here to go to plumpton races we had a lovely welcome and our room was lovely got back from the races in time for a lovely meal would stay here again
Comfortable and enjoyable. Very accommodating.
The hotel was very nice and clean.
Extremely comfortable stay. All the staff were very helpful and did everything possible to make our stay pleasant. The food (lamb shank, mash and veg) was exceptional. The breakfast looked great even though we had to rush off for an early train in the morning. I would most definitely return and recommend this hotel to anybody wanting to stay in the Brighton/Lewes area.