- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Very noisy room and hot couldn't open windows due to road noise . Nicely decorated but very poor food for the price..."
"A bit too far out of Lewes when travelling on public transport, but at least there were bus stops outside and a reliable bus service. A tric..."
"Second visit. Same comfortable room. Place kept lovely and clean. Helpful staff and great breakfast...."
"Great accommodation. Welcoming staff and good breakfast...."
"Quiet hotel even though the busy A27 is only a few yards away. Ample parking and an easy 10 minute drive into Brighton.Room was clean, staff..."
About the hotel
The Newmarket Inn is positioned between cosmopolitan Brighton and historical Lewes but is also close to the Amex football stadium and Sussex & Brighton Universities. It is suitable for business, leisure travelers and walkers may use it as a base when exploring the local countryside. The inn has 10 ensuite rooms that have all been refurbished and include free Wi-Fi, TVs with freeview, radios, tea/coffee-making facilities, hairdryers and baths with showers.
Guests can also park free of charge. Lunch and evening meals are served in the restaurant. Located on the A27, Lewes is only 3miles away and Brighton is less than 5. Be it the bustle of the City life or the tranquility of the South Downs - this inn is a perfect choice.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 14/03/2012 to 31/03/2021 - Cards used to guarantee reservations only. Full payment will be charged upon arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
It was very difficult to sleep due to traffic noise - there was no double glazing!!
Very noisy room and hot couldn't open windows due to road noise .
Nicely decorated but very poor food for the price