- Very Good
- 146 guest reviews
"We were not staying in the main building but in The Grange about two hundred metres from the main building. I was disappointed with the somb..."
"excellent customer service very good value for money very good quality and cleanliness of room..."
"Lovely setting. rooms clean and comfortable. staff unobtrusive. would definitely recommend...."
"Comfortable room, nice setting. Good location. Immaculate lawns...."
"Milk for the Coffe/Tea was Curdled. Ordered food at 20:15hrs food arrived at 22:30hrs...."
About the hotel
Warbrook offer exceptional Bed & Breakfast accommodation. The Grange is situated in a particularly secluded and attractive location on the Hampshire/Berkshire border with amazing views and 130 beautiful acres of woodland and parkland. It’s convenient for Heathrow Airport, has fast rail links to London (Paddington and Waterloo) from nearby Reading and the M3 and M4 are just minutes away.
Please note that on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the restaurant and bar will be closed due to private functions but we have a wide selection of restaurants and pubs locally. Please call us for more details and we will be happy to assist. Out and about There are many things to do in the local area whether to exercise mind and body. Places to go, things to do Alpine Ski The ski centre offers a full range of activities including skiing, snowboarding, Snowblading and Do-nuts – 13 miles Basildon Park This beautiful Palladian mansion was built in 1776–83 by John Carr for Francis Sykes, who had made his fortune in India. The interior is notable for its original delicate plasterwork and elegant staircase, as well as for the unusual Octagon Room – 21 miles Legoland Local theme park – 29 miles Windsor Castle Windsor Castle is an official residence of The Queen and the largest occupied castle in the world – 30 miles
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for De Vere Venues Warbrook House in Eversley are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient and quiet
We were not staying in the main building but in The Grange about two hundred metres from the main building.
I was disappointed with the sombre student like quality of the room we were given and the shower over the short bath. There was also a strong smell of a floor mop, a bedside lightbulb not working and the knob on the pop up waste was missing. We felt all the buildings needed maintenance and/or refurbishment. The location was lovely and very convenient for Camberely and we paid a good price.
excellent customer service , good quality and cleanliness of accomodation, very good value for mone
excellent customer service very good value for money
very good quality and cleanliness of room