- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"The service and comfort of the hotel could not have been improved...."
"Nice location. Rooms in different buildings all over the estate. Our room was noisy with doors banging in neighbouring rooms. Bedroom ok but..."
"Regular traveller will probably book again..."
"What a true gem this hotel is! Stunning, with beautiful gardens; we arrived late in the evening but the building was illuminated so you coul..."
"Excellent all around and great value...."
About the hotel
Warbrook offer exceptional Bed & Breakfast accommodation. The Grange is situated in a particularly secluded and attractive location on the Hampshire/Berkshire border with amazing views and 130 beautiful acres of woodland and parkland. It’s convenient for Heathrow Airport, has fast rail links to London (Paddington and Waterloo) from nearby Reading and the M3 and M4 are just minutes away.
Please note that on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the restaurant and bar will be closed due to private functions but we have a wide selection of restaurants and pubs locally. Please call us for more details and we will be happy to assist. Out and about There are many things to do in the local area whether to exercise mind and body. Places to go, things to do Alpine Ski The ski centre offers a full range of activities including skiing, snowboarding, Snowblading and Do-nuts – 13 miles Basildon Park This beautiful Palladian mansion was built in 1776–83 by John Carr for Francis Sykes, who had made his fortune in India. The interior is notable for its original delicate plasterwork and elegant staircase, as well as for the unusual Octagon Room – 21 miles Legoland Local theme park – 29 miles Windsor Castle Windsor Castle is an official residence of The Queen and the largest occupied castle in the world – 30 miles
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Room was away from the main building and was very tired.
It was like student accommodation tired and stained. The bathroom Lino was all rucked up and you couldn't pull down the blind on the sky light as t was too high up. Had to have room service as the restaurant and bar were closed for a wedding . Had a skinny burger (no bun) which instead of coming with a house salad and dressing was a burger on chopped up lettuce tomatoes and onion.
De Vere Venues Warbrook House
Hot drink was not offered at breakfast.
When I asked they look at me like I was a weird animal. The person at reception did not greet or acknowledge my presence when returning the key, she was more focused on her phone call. No good at all.