- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Great location, easy to access on foot and via public transport. Within walking distance of everything you'd want to see in Prague. Friendly..."
About the hotel
Charm & Boutique Hotel - The Golden Wheel is located in the famous cobbled Nerudova Street in the heart of the most romantic district of Prague - Mala Strana (Lesser Town) directly below the Prague Castle and just a few steps from Charles Bridge. In this quarter of Prague every house has a name so “The Golden Wheel” is the historic name of this building. This small hotel offers 17 elegantly and luxury furnished rooms, equipped with bathrooms with showers or bath, WC, international TV satellite channels, free internet high speed connection, WiFi, minibar.
The attic rooms has air-conditioning. Each room has its own indistinguishable charm. Some rooms have ceilings with hand painted wooden beams or with Baroque vaults. Guests can enjoy an enchanting view over the Prague Castle from the glass panoramic balcony on the 4th floor and the famous red roofs of Malá Strana from the upper floors. The hotel has a private small and calm green garden with lovely flowers. Breakfast is free of charge!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Christmas Trip - Prague
Great location, easy to access on foot and via public transport.
Within walking distance of everything you'd want to see in Prague. Friendly staff.