- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Great for families but shame the pool wasn't open in the morning...."
"As busy public sector workers, and parents to four children, me and my husband try and ensure we get one 'child free' romantic...... Or perf..."
"Perfect hotel for a relaxing nights stay with good before a long haul flight....you don't need to leave the hotel and have everything you ne..."
"Lovely hotel, however the room was extremely hot and noisy as it was by the lifts. They did offer me another room after I made a complaint w..."
About the hotel
Only 1. 3 miles from the Heathrow hub, with quick access to all the airport terminals, this hotel is a comfortable and convenient solution when flying from the Airport. Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow offers 350 bedrooms, some of the largest and most comfortable in the area.
Available options include Classic Rooms, Family Rooms and Club Rooms. Upgrading to Club allows exclusive access to the Club Lounge and its benefits including complimentary Breakfast, all-day refreshments and High Speed Internet Access. The American-themed Sports Bar & Grill serves a huge variety of international bar food and is the ideal venue to catch up with friends over a drink or a great burger. Madhu's Heathrow a new and innovative concept in Indian fine dining, bringing some of the best authentic Punjabi cuisine with a Kenyan twist, all based around secret recipes handed down over four generations, and prepared live in the restaurant on a Robota Grill. Located by the pool in the hotel's indoor tropical Sky Garden, the Sky Bar is the perfect place to sip a pre-dinner cocktail. Starbucks® Coffee House invites guests to come and relax with a cup of coffee or a delicious snack for those travellers on the go. Guests wishing to maintain their fitness regime when travelling will enjoy the hotel gym facility, which is opened 24 hours a day. Sheraton Skyline Hotel also features a connectivity hub in the lobby offering complimentary internet access: The Link@Sheraton. The indoor swimming pool and cocktail bar nestled in the Sky Garden, which is located at the heart of the Sheraton Skyline, make it an outstanding hotel near Heathrow.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow - A Starwood Hotel in Heathrow Airport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Family airport stopover
Great for families but shame the pool wasn't open in the morning.
Romantic getaway for busy parents of 5 children (happens once a year) ??
As busy public sector workers, and parents to four children, me and my husband try and ensure we get one 'child free' romantic......
Or perfect sleep and good company I should say, once a year. We try different hotels each year, and this year The Sheraton Skyline was recommended by a friend. The customer service and room was fabulous, unfortunately the water supply in the room was giving off a pungent odour of chlorine/bleach smell, which unfortunately aggravated my pre existing well controlled asthma, causing me to be awake on and off most of the night using my inhalers as I was soo wheezy. We also were looking forward to having a swim but the pool although absolutely beautiful, was socially very busy, with guests and party guests poolside. This put us off, as the pool is right on the middle if the cocktails bar. Upon discussing our concerns with management, as a goodwill gesture they waived the £15 car park fee!. In all honesty, we didn't want any money off, I wanted an undisturbed, relaxing one night only with my husband.