- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"This is a really nice De Vere hotel - smaller than some, but that does give it a more homely welcoming feel. When travelling alone after a l..."
"Very friendly and welcoming staff...."
"Bill made out incorrectly twice.Door underneath where my room was situated continually banging.Light not working in bathroom.The annoying do..."
"A very nice hotel complex in a pleasant location..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout, the evening meal food was good, Breakfast was ok but we thought it a bit pricey. We sta..."
About the hotel
Small and intimate - Gorse Hill is a fine example of elegant country mansion architecture set in the heart of Surrey. Conveniently situated close to London, between the M25 and M3 - it’s an ideal location for touring the surrounding countryside or for those seeking a base outside the capital. Local attractions include family favourites, Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park, or you might prefer a blooming wonderful time at the Royal Horticultural Society’s Garden at Wisley.
Rooms are located in the newly refurbished main house, courtyard and mews. Step out into the stunning grounds for a game croquet or tennis, and feel the world slip away. Guests can indulge in a delicious full English breakfast. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Gorse Hill 290715
This is a really nice De Vere hotel - smaller than some, but that does give it a more homely welcoming feel.
When travelling alone after a long journey things like a varied room service menu are important as I dont always want to eat in the restaurant alone. Some of the larger De Vere hotels do not offer this service. Stayed here several times with colleagues on various courses and they also accommodate larger groups very well too. A friend of mine has held events here - birthday parties and has her forthcoming wedding planned here later in the year :-)
book anywhere but here
this is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in.
the staff are rude and don't want to communicate with guests. the room I stayed in was up 2 flights of stairs and had no lift we weren't told this when we checked in. the room was tiny and the "double" bed was only just bigger than a single. there was damage on the walls the room was hot and the only way to cool the room down was to open the window and sleep with the blinds open. the shower door was broken when I fixed it I had my shower got out and the towel was covered in someone else's hair and the 2nd towel had dried blood on it. no one asked about our stay. you would get a better room at a hostel.