- 5 guest reviews
"Accommodation was clean and comfortable but quite pricy considering breakfast was not included. Satellite tv didn't work properly. Poor conn..."
"The hotel staff were very friendly and our room was lovely and large. Two negatives, one there was dried blood on the bottom sheet - it wasn..."
"Overall atmosphere good and room clean and well appointed. Bed comfortable and got a good night sleep. Friendly reception staff and efficien..."
"Well organised hotel with limited menu of very good food. Pleasant outside bar open to local people, good real ale beer. Bit pricey but easy..."
About the hotel
This charming hotel is situated in the centre of Wallingford, a pretty market town of fine Georgian and Elizabethan houses. A former 16th century coaching inn, The George boasts attractive bedrooms with every modern amenity, a first class restaurant and friendly bars.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
Accommodation was clean and comfortable but quite pricy considering breakfast was not included.
Satellite tv didn't work properly. Poor connection. Ate in the small restaurant provided. Meal was ok.
Good and bad
The hotel staff were very friendly and our room was lovely and large.
Two negatives, one there was dried blood on the bottom sheet - it wasn't ours. It was changed but shouldn't have been put on the bed in the first place. Friends of ours stayed there for a much cheaper rate with breakfast, ours was room only and they wanted £12.95 for full english!!