- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"hotel doesn't look much on outside, parking is in side road but free and parking is normally a issue in Chesterfield. Room was excellent and..."
"Friendly, clean, tidy, comfortable etc.. Beats clinical chain hotels any day - nice touch of character, genuine warmth from the owners. Due..."
"Our room was spacious and had the luxury of a bath - not just a shower cubicle. The decor was traditional and the bed was comfortable. The e..."
"Positive; Clean room; really comfortable bed; excellent en-suite facilities; fabulous breakfast; good welcome from owners; Negative; No "fro..."
"No hot water for a nice bath after long travel .and again no hot water for a bath in the morning.but breakfast was ok..."
About the hotel
Buckingham’s Award Winning Hotel is the gateway to the Peak District National Park and Chatsworth House plus many more attractions. Originally a pair of Victorian semi detached houses that have been sympathetically converted into this attractive, comfortable and relaxed hotel in Newbold, a residential area of Chesterfield. Nick, Tina, Vicci, Emma and Will Buckingham are well known for their warm and friendly hotel, which specialises in superlative food.
The hotel have recently won Best Breakfast of the year from Derbyshire food and drink awards. The hotel’s modern facilities are combined with an attention to detail and quality of service. The homely hotel bedrooms are full of those little personal touches that you would expect. All ten bedrooms are well appointed and cater for guests traveling either on business or for pleasure. We have focused on increasing the space and quality of the bedrooms. Buckingham's is well known for the Restaurant with One Table and Clowns Conservatory Restaurant, which are both unique and have no menus; it means we can prepare your meal to your personal requirements with the emphasis on quality and freshness. Please note, the hotel closes at 02:00, after which point the front entrance will be locked. A 3% surcharged applies to all Credit Card transactions.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
hotel doesn't look much on outside, parking is in side road but free and parking is normally a issue in Chesterfield.
Room was excellent and super comfortable bed, best of all quality of food.. Would stay again without a thought
High quality and excellent value for money
Friendly, clean, tidy, comfortable etc..
Beats clinical chain hotels any day - nice touch of character, genuine warmth from the owners. Due to the snow, they allowed me to leave my car on the drive for the day and offered to drive me to the rail station, which I accepted and very much appreciated. Excellent service, no fuss. As for the cooked breakfast - BEST full English I've had - what made it different. Perhaps the locally sourced sausages, yum black pudding and eggs - beat that for fantastic taste!