- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Me and my fiancé were looking for a wedding venue and think we have found the perfect place! Absolutely beautiful! Excellent bar staff/plumb..."
"Very nice hotel and very typical "British". Situated on the country side in a very quiet environment. Perfect service...."
"We're having an extension done and were looking for a quiet weekend getaway in a quality, value for money hotel. We requested a quiet room a..."
"Lovely hotel, good room, great food...."
"This is a lovely hotel with very friendly staff, in beautiful surroundings. The only downside is that it is definitely on the pricey side. W..."
About the hotel
Boasting 29 individually designed bedrooms, state of the art conference facilities and beautiful wedding ceremony and reception settings, the hotel is set in 40 acres of gardens. With its original beamed rooms the hotel truly mixes centuries old elegance with modern day facilities. Ghyll Manor offers a wide variety of accommodation with all rooms exquisitely decorated.
You can stay in the main house, the modern Stable Mews or the Cottage Suites. The Feature Bedrooms, situated in the main house, offer guests beautifully decorated rooms boasting traditional features including beamed ceilings. Some rooms have the added luxury of a four-poster bed and 1 room has a tester bed with canopy. Sussex bedroom guests will benefit from a lounge area, many with views across the landscaped gardens. The Superior Cottage Suites have wonderful views of the picturesque landscaped gardens and lake that can be enjoyed from the separate lounge area. The Standard rooms, situated in the modern Stable Mews, are individually decorated and are situated near to the Hunsdon Hall.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Croquet , Fishing , Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Me and my fiancé were looking for a wedding venue and think we have found the perfect place.
Absolutely beautiful. Excellent bar staff/plumber.
Food was perfect. Will be coming back very soon to hopefully plan a wedding.
Very nice hotel and very typical "British".
Situated on the country side in a very quiet environment. Perfect service.