- 21 guest reviews
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms, great value for money..."
"the hotel was so pretty and clean and the staff were so professional, our original room had soiled sheets but we were very quickly moved to..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed a lovely stay at the Ben Wyvis hotel. Strathpeffer is a gem of Scottish Victorian charm. The Ben Wyvis is beautiful. T..."
"Pleasant stay even although we were stuck in a little room at the back of the hotel with no view except roof top. Workers walking and talkin..."
About the hotel
The Ben Wyvis Hotel, located in the beautiful and tranquil Ross-shire highlands enjoys a commanding position looking over Strathpeffer, much like the nearby mountain from which it takes it's name. The architecture of the hotel blends in perfectly with the village whilst the relaxed air of the hotel gardens reflects the serenity of the location. The Hotel has its very own 32 seat private Cinema that shows the latest DVD's throughout the day.
In our stunning grounds we have a 9 hole pitch and putt with epuipment available from Reception free of charge. Free wi-fi access is available in all public areas onlt to guests with laptops. The Ben Wyvis is an ideal base for day trips to Ullapool, Isle of Skye, Inverness, Loch Ness, Black Isle, Dornoch to name a few! A wide range of activities are available locally including some of the most amazing quad biking and mountain biking tracks in the Highlands.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Pitch n' Putt , Croquet
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
Tired and Well past it's Sell By Date
Stayed here some years ago.
Has gone downhill since then. Room clean but terribly dated with only basic services. Smallest telly I have ever seen. Bathroom clean and reasonable quality but all the floors in this place are uneven to the point of dangerous in some areas. Reception was good as was the receptionist. Went down hill from there. All staff with sour faces and could not care about customers. Oriental breakfast staff were pleasant but quality of breakfast was diabolical. Worst quality I have ever had. Overcooked, dry, running with grease. Thank god I did not have a dinner B&B package Far too expensive for such poor accommodation and staff who could not care a lot.
Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms, great value for money