- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"The Invercarse Hotel, situated at the western edge of the City of Dundee provides an excellent touring base for Dundee, Angus and Fife. The..."
"I found everything to be first class, not least the staff who were very friendly and made our stay very pleasant. I can offer only one (cons..."
"Stayed one night. Better than a travelodge (which I think are very good!) and about the same price...."
"This hotel was extremely homely. The staff made us feel very welcome. My daughter was attending an interview at dundee university for medic..."
"I ordered a cheese + vine tomato sandwich to eat in my room! The cheese sandwich arrived,served with crisps but there were no tomatoes in it..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN Invercarse Hotel is located just three miles from the city center; a well placed hotel for business or leisure guests. Our private grounds and some of our rooms overlook the River Tay. This former mansion house offers a stylish, convenient base for your next meeting or leisure break.
Our hotel is five minutes to the center of Dundee. A delightful restaurant, two bars, and ample free parking making this an ideal choice for business or leisure. The BEST WESTERN Invercarse Hotel is close to the universities, Dundee Technology Park and research centers.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *There is no lift to bedrooms, however, there is elevator access to the conference rooms.* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN Invercarse Hotel
The Invercarse Hotel, situated at the western edge of the City of Dundee provides an excellent touring base for Dundee, Angus and Fife.
The accommodation was of a good standard and the Reception and Housekeeping Teams were most charming. All in all a very enjoyable stay.
Very enjoyable stay
I found everything to be first class, not least the staff who were very friendly and made our stay very pleasant.
I can offer only one (constructive) criticism. My wife is registered disabled and we were a little surprised to find only two disabled bays. They were sometimes in use and we had to park further up in the main car park. Might I suggest all the parking bays alongside the main reception, or at least two or three more, be converted to disabled bays as it is a very long walk from the car park to the reception for a disabled person. Thank you.