- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"The hotel has comfortable lounge and bar area opening out onto extensive lawns surrounded by trees making this a quiet oasis in a busy city...."
"Very small room but adequate...."
"A bit frustrating trying to find it as the satnav sent me to a back and the signage to the hotel was poor. The Wifi is not great which is su..."
"Clean, well maintained, friendly location...."
"Excellent value but room a little small. Breakfast very good. Would recommend...."
About the hotel
Chancellors Hotel exudes the elegant ambience of a country house, and set in five acres of landscaped gardens it is hard to believe you really are just three miles from Manchester city centre. Guests can unwind and relax in one of our 69 comfortable bedrooms. The rooms include single and double, all ensuite with complementary internet access, plasma TV, freeview, radio alarm clock, direct dial telephone and coffee and tea, making facilities.
Rooms suitable for disabled guests, wheelchair users and those with reduced mobility are available. The hotel also has full wheelchair access throughout. Chancellors Hotel is conveniently located for all local amenities and is only 3 miles from Piccadilly Train Station, and approximately 5 miles from Manchester International Airport. If you are travelling by car Chancellors has a secure car park with up to 90 spaces all free of charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable stay for overnight business event.
The hotel has comfortable lounge and bar area opening out onto extensive lawns surrounded by trees making this a quiet oasis in a busy city.
Chancellors Hotel & Conference Centre
Staff friendly and helpful and room good value for money, although the Hotel could do with a makeover, particularly the corridor doors that are pretty tatty.
I have stayed here quite a few times before and the breakfast has never been great, but this time it was awful. Everything was cold or like warm, the bacon was barely cooked and sitting in liquid, the scrambled egg had lots of brown bits in it etc etc.