- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Excellent from start to finish. We arrived early then check in said but this wasn't a problem as everything was ready. Staff very helpful as..."
"We have stayed at several different hotels in Bournemouth and Boscombe and The Chine is by far and away our favourite. It is excellently loc..."
"Lovely hotel. Great kids facilities. Room was nice - very spacious. Outdoor pool was great. Warm and clean. Kids loved it. Reception was the..."
"The Chine is an old fashioned family hotel which has been touched up and refurbished in areas. Its not trendy or modern but I couldn't fault..."
About the hotel
Believed by many to be the best kept secret in Bournemouth - The Chine is an oasis of true comfort and relaxation set in three acres of beautiful mature gardens and offering breathtaking - unspoilt sea views over the tree tops. It is ideal for guests looking for a peaceful break - with the beach just a two-minute walk from the hotel grounds - as well as for those wishing to enjoy a little shopping and entertainment in the town centre which is just a five-minute drive away. The hotel overlooks and is within easy access of the Surf Reef.
There is plenty to enjoy in the hotel grounds also including water features - secluded areas - a playhouse for the children and of course - the lovely views. Inside the hotel there is a sumptuous Roman Spa in which to unwind. The Sea View restaurant offers superb cuisine - the quality of which is matched only by its fantastic views over the tree tops and out to sea. The cosy cocktail bar is the perfect spot for a tempting aperitif or after-dinner drink - enjoyed by the fireside during the winter months. All 79 rooms at The Chine are superbly well-appointed - many with breathtaking sea views and balconies. All rooms offer ensuite facilities and are equipped with a hairdryer - direct dial telephone - satellite TV and a courtesy tray. As well as a choice of standard or superior bedrooms there are a number of different configurations so that individual family needs can be met wherever possible - with interconnecting bedrooms - family suites and extra beds which can be put into the parents room. The Chine prides itself on its attentive service and attention to detail - making it a perfect family hotel in one of the most stylish seaside resorts in England.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2013 to 17/04/2014 - We are sorry to inform you that our outdoor swimming is currently close for the Winter Season. The LateRooms.com rates for Chine Hotel in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Cant fault it
Excellent from start to finish.
We arrived early then check in said but this wasn't a problem as everything was ready. Staff very helpful as had not been before. Room very spacious and the bed huge. Breakfast next day can't be faulted at all.
Boscombe hotel - The Chine
We have stayed at several different hotels in Bournemouth and Boscombe and The Chine is by far and away our favourite.
It is excellently located close to Boscombe beach and the very good Reef restaurant. The hotel has great facilities for all, including families, with indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub inside and out, sauna, gym and soft play area for children.