- Very Good
- 92 guest reviews
"The Gresham is a lovely hotel, located in the heart of the city, making it very easy to walk to Trinity College, Temple Bar, or catch a tour..."
"Everything you would expect from a high quality hotel...."
"Our stay at The Grisham was perfect, customer service, comfort, location as well as the weather...."
"Great location Excellent service It was our anniversary and were delighted to receive the cakes and card which were totally unexpected. THAN..."
"Not sure of where to stay decided on the Gresham after reading reviews and establishing its location. More than expected. With a refurb due..."
About the hotel
The Gresham Hotel Dublin, part of Gresham Hotels Group, is located in the heart of Dublin city centre and is one of the best known hotels in Dublin. This 4 star hotel is located on Dublin’s main thoroughfare, O’Connell Street and is close to Croke Park, Temple Bar, the IFSC and the Convention Centre Dublin (CCD). The hotel is also close to the shopping districts of Dublin City, the Gate Theatre and the Luas Red Line making it even easier for you to travel to the 3 Arena and the Convention Centre Dublin.
Abbey Street is the closest LUAS (tram) stop. This grand hotel is a landmark building with original period features including stunning Waterford crystal chandeliers. Each of The Gresham Hotel’s 300 bedrooms and suites are equipped with complimentary WI-FI; the suites include penthouse balconies with stunning views across the city and the Dublin mountains. The Gresham Hotel is easily reached from Dublin Airport - take any Aircoach to O'Connell Street (Gresham Hotel stop), or the 747 bus to O'Connell Street. Both of these coaches stop outside the front door of the hotel. If you are looking for 4 star Dublin City accommodation then the Gresham is the perfect choice. One of the best located hotels in Dublin this famous landmark allows you to be close to many tourist attractions as well as great shopping and nightlife. The Gresham Hotel is a non-smoking hotel and Free Wi-Fi is available. For the comfort of all our guests, please be advised that stag and hen parties are not permitted in The Gresham Hotel
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The perfect place to stay in Dublin
The Gresham is a lovely hotel, located in the heart of the city, making it very easy to walk to Trinity College, Temple Bar, or catch a tourist bus to explore this city.
The hotel retains the grandeur of years gone by, with all the comforts a traveler expects today. Our room was incredibly spacious and overlooked O'Connell Street so we could people watch (we were offered a choice of rooms, in case we wanted quiet). The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Thiago, who is a real gem. We ate in both the bar and brassiere at the hotel and the food is excellent. The Gresham may not be the cheapest option that can be found in Dublin, but it is worth every Euro. If you want luxury at a very reasonable price, this is the hotel for you. I can't wait to go back to Dublin and stay at the Gresham again!
The Gresham Hotel
Everything you would expect from a high quality hotel.