- 55 guest reviews
"Strong Springs at the room doors cause these to close with a Slam! This reverberated via the fabric of the buildings into rooms several door..."
"Perfect location, everything is in such easy reach, and had everything you would really need nearby , showers need an update but apart from..."
"Only thing missing in the room is no drawers if you were staying quite a few days there is not much storage...."
"Great base for a weekend stay...."
"Located in town centre, very convenient. Room was clean and tidy, staffs were friendly. Free wifi only available in lobby though...."
About the hotel
City centre budget hotel, the ideal location to base yourself while working or visiting Belfast. Travelodge Belfast Central is a central hotel close to the Golden Mile and the City Centre. It offers great value for travellers on a budget or for those who are just in on a flying visit.
All of the city's best attractions are on your doorsteps, with many restaurants, clubs, cinemas and pubs just a stroll away, including the fabulous Crown Liquor Saloon. Travelodge Belfast Central is a very good choice for all travellers visiting Belfast. The train & bus station are close to the Travelodge which service all major routes. Best rates in the city. Continental breakfast is provided in Olio's Restaurant attached to the hotel, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner Mon-Fri between 7am and 10pm, Sat between 8am-10pm and Sun serving breakfast between 8am-11am and dinner between 6pm-9pm. Parking is on street and is pay and display at £1. 30 per hour. WIFI is available in our guests rooms for a small fee of £5 for a 24 hour pass.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
64% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for central location
Basic but Central. No On Site Car park Facilities. Very noisy during the night
Strong Springs at the room doors cause these to close with a Slam.
This reverberated via the fabric of the buildings into rooms several doors away. Our bed was very uncomfortable, and the Room was far to hot for a comfortable nights sleep. All in all, with other guests noisily coming and going throughout the night, we did not catch much sleep. The overall Room décor looks tired and dated. We have limited mobility, so car parking a distance away was an issue. On the Positive side, it is very centrally located, the staff are friendly, helpful and efficient. It was also not very expensive. However, on balance, at our stage of life we prefer to pay that little bit extra for Less Noise at night, a better quality bed, and On Site Car Parking