About the hotel
Only a short distance away from the city centre the Corinthia Hotel Prague is a landmark in itself, standing atop one of the city's seven hills and offering outstanding views of the capital city. Two metro stops away from the city centre and a short driving distance from a main highway this is also a perfect destination for meetings incentives conferences and events. Every room comes complete with all the luxuries you’d expect from such a fine 5-star hotel.
These include LCD HD TVs with 75-plus local and international channels, a choice of 40 films and interactive wake-up call function, complimentary Wi-Fi , premium tea and coffee making facilities. An impeccable hotel service is complemented by superb amenities including a beauty parlour cafe lobby bar an array of restaurants and the top-floor Apollo Day Spa, which includes a with a swimming pool with amazing views of the city.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Massage , Solarium , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 15/02/2016 to 31/12/2017 - Please note: City Tax charge is not included - CZK 15.00 / About EUR 0.60 per person, per night and payable at the hotel. The LateRooms.com rate for Corinthia Hotel Prague in Prague is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Comfy but a few pitfalls...
Hotel was lovely.
Nice and clean, slightly dated decor.. But overall ok. Main issue was how hot the rooms were. Travelling during December, if anything we expects to be cold, however the rooms were always wayyyyyy too hot. Even with the window open. Another pitfall was the rudeness of the staff.... They need to be trained on how to say please and thank you... Only pleasant staff were those on the concierge desk: they were lovely: