- 17 guest reviews
"Hotel staff room the service everything was great 😃..."
"Very much enjoyed my stay, location isn't too bad, a walk up embankment is a lovely way to spend some time if you have it to spare. The staf..."
"I was lucky enough to get an upgrade to a fantastic 2 bed river view suite. This offered plenty of room for 2 couples or a group of friends..."
"Excellent check in experience, effortless service, always there when you need them, but never bothering you. The dinner at the restaurant wa..."
"Our studio room was clean, spacious and modern with excellent kitchen facilities. The bar downstairs is really stylish and a great place for..."
About the hotel
Overlooking landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the London Eye, the five-star, all-suite Plaza on the River places Theatreland and West End shopping at your fingertips. All 65 luxury open-plan studios, one- and two-bedroom suites combine contemporary living with the latest technology. The suites have designated lounge, kitchen and bedroom areas, a separate bathroom and state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
Many also have a balcony affording magnificent city views. Additional facilities include the award-winning Chino Latino Pan-Asian Restaurant & Bar or a private chef in your suite, as well as an in-room spa menu and a personal shopper service. Express Check in and Check out is available.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel staff room the service everything was great 😃
Excellent midweek deals - great hotel
Very much enjoyed my stay, location isn't too bad, a walk up embankment is a lovely way to spend some time if you have it to spare.
The staff were fantastic and bent over backwards to help me out. Was given a very affordable upgrade too!