- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Room modern and finished to a high standard whilst still retaining the period charm of the building. The staff were welcoming and friendly a..."
"Everything was done with enthusiasm by the staff who couldn't be more helpfull. food in the bar was excellent and prices not expensive. Woul..."
"Very pleasant experience, interesting building a short distance from sea front with adequate parking..."
"I was upgraded on arrival, which was nice. Wifi worked great and room had a bath. No sound disturbances and the sea is nearby...."
"the customer service was 100% from when we checked in early. the restaurant was fab the the service was 100% the manager worked the whole se..."
About the hotel
The Burlington Hotel is a 3 star hotel standing in its own grounds and set in Folkestone’s tranquil surroundings overlooking the English Channel. Built in the 1890’s, the hotel retains its Victorian charm whilst offering all the mod cons expected by today’s discerning traveller. Located at just a 10 minute walk from Folkestone’s town centre and 4 miles from the channel tunnel terminal, it is the ideal place to stay whether you are visiting for a short break or simply passing through.
The hotel has 70 well-appointed guest rooms, some with panoramic views over the channel, with large flat screen freeview televisions with radio channels, hairdryers, telephones and tea & coffee making facilities. There is also free high-speed wifi and limited on-site car parking supplemented by on street parking with no restrictions. The Bay Tree Grill focuses on seasonal and modern British fayre using locally and ethically sourced ingredients where possible, complimented by a comprehensive wine list and a range of after dinner liqueurs. The Martello Bar and its adjoining lounges offer fairtrade and organic hot beverages with a popular snack menu. In the evenings, the Bay Tree Bar is the ideal setting to sit back, unwind and enjoy from a selection of wines, beers or perhaps a glass of bubbly. Folkestone has beautiful beaches, an award winning Coastal Park and picturesque green countryside’s which can be explored by car, bus, bike or on foot. The area boasts a unique heritage with Norman churches and castles at just a short drive, as well as family attractions such as Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway and the creative quarter in the Old Town area of Folkestone, where local artists display their works. Breakfast includes Continental and Full English and is charged at £10. 95 pp.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/03/2015 to 31/05/2015 - Please note the Hotel is currently under going maintenance, refurbishment being carried out throughout the hotel however the work is isolated to certain sections of the hotels to minimize disruptions The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Room modern and finished to a high standard whilst still retaining the period charm of the building.
The staff were welcoming and friendly and the food was excellent. I will definitely stay again when in the area.
Everything was done with enthusiasm by the staff who couldn't be more helpfull.
food in the bar was excellent and prices not expensive. Would recommend to anyone.