- 6 guest reviews
"We had a Great stay the hotel was lovely and staff very helpful. Right by the sea so fantastic views from room was a bonus. will definitely..."
"We had a very comfortable stay, thank you. Parking outside was difficult, but we found somewhere after circling around...."
"Room modern and finished to a high standard whilst still retaining the period charm of the building. The staff were welcoming and friendly a..."
"Everything was done with enthusiasm by the staff who couldn't be more helpfull. food in the bar was excellent and prices not expensive. Woul..."
"Very pleasant experience, interesting building a short distance from sea front with adequate parking..."
About the hotel
The Burlington Hotel is a 3 star hotel standing in its own grounds and set in Folkestone’s tranquil surroundings overlooking the English Channel. Built in the 1890’s, the hotel retains its Victorian charm whilst offering all the mod cons expected by today’s discerning traveller. Located at just a 10 minute walk from Folkestone’s town centre and 4 miles from the channel tunnel terminal, it is the ideal place to stay whether you are visiting for a short break or simply passing through.
The hotel has 70 well-appointed guest rooms, some with panoramic views over the channel, with large flat screen freeview televisions with radio channels, hairdryers, telephones and tea & coffee making facilities. There is also free high-speed wifi and limited on-site car parking supplemented by on street parking with no restrictions. The Bay Tree Grill focuses on seasonal and modern British fayre using locally and ethically sourced ingredients where possible, complimented by a comprehensive wine list and a range of after dinner liqueurs. The Martello Bar and its adjoining lounges offer fairtrade and organic hot beverages with a popular snack menu. In the evenings, the Bay Tree Bar is the ideal setting to sit back, unwind and enjoy from a selection of wines, beers or perhaps a glass of bubbly. Folkestone has beautiful beaches, an award winning Coastal Park and picturesque green countryside’s which can be explored by car, bus, bike or on foot. The area boasts a unique heritage with Norman churches and castles at just a short drive, as well as family attractions such as Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway and the creative quarter in the Old Town area of Folkestone, where local artists display their works. Breakfast includes Continental and Full English and is charged at £10. 95 pp.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel and location
We had a Great stay the hotel was lovely and staff very helpful.
Right by the sea so fantastic views from room was a bonus.
will definitely stay again.
Overnight stay on the way to the ferry from Dover
We had a very comfortable stay, thank you.
Parking outside was difficult, but we found somewhere after circling around.