- Very Good
- 103 guest reviews
"clean, welcoming and relaxing. Definitely stay there again with their friendly professional atmosphere...."
"The room was lovely and bright and the room had everything we could need. There was a little limescale that needed to be cleaned off the sho..."
"My wife and I had an overnight stay at the hotel. It is modern and clean and situated right in the centre of the town. We have stayed in Jur..."
"room was great very clean and tidy. On the 10th floor which had great views. I would highly recommend your hotel. Hope to stay again soon..."
"Excellent hotel, could'nt fault it at all. Our room was clean and comfortable and the staff were so friendly and helpful on arrival and when..."
About the hotel
Milton Keynes has always been a town with a plan, built around business, it has constantly reinvented itself and has become a hugely successful cultural and commercial centre in its own right. Visitors come for business, but they also come to enjoy the city’s markets, retail centres and attractions. We’re not surprised that it’s the fastest growing city in the UK, and when looking for Milton Keynes hotels, we're very pleased that we can offer friendly accommodation and superb value to visitors.
Our location on Midsummer Boulevard is just five minutes on foot from the central rail station and equally convenient for the central retail district. It’s ideal too for families, with a great range of amenities and outdoor activities in the neighbouring area, making it the perfect choice when looking for hotels in Milton Keynes. Free WiFi internet access throughout the hotel. Nearby car parking is available. Scratch cards are available from hotel at £6. 00 per day or there are pay and display bays from £0. 30 per hour. There is car parking available throughout the whole city, which surrounds the hotel. These are pay and display space and charge between the hours of 07. 00AM and 06. 00PM (not overnight), payment can be done through any of the machines on the street.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
brilliant, will use again
clean, welcoming and relaxing.
Definitely stay there again with their friendly professional atmosphere.
The room was lovely and bright and the room had everything we could need.
There was a little limescale that needed to be cleaned off the shower door. But other than that it was AMAZING. The bed was so soft yet firm and plenty of pillows. Last June we stayed at a Hotel literally around the corner (Ramada Encore) which was loud, the bathroom door MANKY and the room just felt cold and unloved we even left and didn't sleep there. This hotel (The Jury's Inn) was lovely and warm and friendly and the staff were so wiling to accommodate (we wiped our keys at one point, don't leave them next to your phone!) We will be booking again when we get a babysitter lol!!