- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Great staff, nothing was too much trouble. Food excellent..."
"Don't know if it's my fault for missing it when I booked but did not realise I was paying £460.00 for two nights and that breakfast was not..."
"The staff are fabulous. This is a lovely hotel...."
About the hotel
A haven of tranquility, the Old Parsonage is a thoroughly grown-up establishment conveniently located a short walk from the city centre, less than an hour from London, which makes it feel like a countryside retreat despite its urban location. A real fire burns in the warm lobby, the recently completed restoration combines the original charm and character of the building with the very latest comfort, amenity and technology available. 35 individually designed bedrooms situated over 2 floors around a new garden library for guests to relax in provide luxury accommodation.
All rooms feature everything the modern day traveler requires including air conditioning, high speed internet connections and flat screen TV. Explore the city using our house bikes and take a seasonal picnic prepared by our chefs. The Parsonage Bar/Restaurant has the intimate appeal of a private members club and is open from breakfast until late serving modern British classics, its emphasis being on fresh local ingredients. Whether it's the simplicity of a good steak and chips or stunning seafood imported from Jersey, you'll be guaranteed great quality food and service. In summer dining moves to the famous walled terrace. The chefs are local to the area and pride themselves on using solely local suppliers for their produce. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner or just a drink and a snack at the Old Parsonage
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
First time at the Parsonage
Great staff, nothing was too much trouble.
Don't know if it's my fault for missing it when I booked but did not realise I was paying £460.00 for two nights and that breakfast was not included.
Full English breakfast £15.00 and tiny. Also no tea and coffee facilities in room , instead call room service bet that would not have been included either.