- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"It is the second time we come to Pendley and can not fault it really : beautiful, quiet with the lovely peacocks, staff very friendly and he..."
"Lovely hotel and staff...."
"Pendley Manor is a beautiful country house hotel. Facilities are excellent as are the freindly helpful staff. My only regret is I was there..."
"First experience was a great experience wouldnt hesitate to stay again for longer..."
"I was allocated exactly the type of room requested, & had a good nights stay. Breakfast was very good, with plenty of choice. Would stay her..."
About the hotel
This Grade II listed country house hotel is set in 35 acres of beautifully landscaped and wooded parkland close to the picturesque Hertfordshire town of Tring. Offering free on-site car parking, the hotel is little more than an hour from Central London and very close to the M1 and M25 motorways. Tring also offers a direct train link to London Euston, in just 40 minutes.
Pendley Manor prides itself on offering guests the very warmest welcome, beautiful surroundings and highest standards of service. The hotel has 73 well appointed bedrooms including 33 rooms with four poster beds. All our twin bedded room feature 2 double beds. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge. During your stay you may enjoy complimentary use of the Leisure Club which includes indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, spa, and steam room. The Hotel has a 2 rosette fine dining restaurant for you to enjoy the highest standard of cuisine.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent and quiet place
It is the second time we come to Pendley and can not fault it really : beautiful, quiet with the lovely peacocks, staff very friendly and helpful.
Great place to be and would highly recommend.
1 night stay
Hotel extremely tired and run down, the only saving grace was having the pleasure of being looked after by Zoe the receptionist who was absolutely fantastic, one of the best front desk reception experiences I have had.
The girl deserves to be the manager and I hope the hotel reward her accordingly.