This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located just two miles from the Highland capital Inverness, this striking Georgian building is surrounded by six acres of beautiful landscape, and offers free Wi-Fi, lounge, drawing room and terrace to enjoy the richness of the gardens. This is a haven of tranquility, elegant comfort and excellent food in the 2 AA rosette award winning restaurant. The wonderful exterior is complemented by an interior that has retained the splendor of the historical features whilst offering the luxury facilities that the modern traveller requires.
It is ideally placed as a base for touring Loch Ness, The Moray or as a gateway to the beauties of the Northern Highlands. The hotel offers the very highest quality accommodation in a variety of bedroom styles, you can choose from Classic Double/Twins or perhaps one of the Executive Double/Twin Suites or even stay in one of the Family rooms which are located in the cottages in the hotel grounds. All of the bedrooms offer the style and comfort that you would expect from Country House living, warm décor, comfortable sleeping and luxurious bathrooms. Whether it is a romantic meal, dinner with friends or a special occasion, the hotel offers a unique fine dining experience. The beautifully appointed dining room opens out onto an elegant terrace making alfresco dining a must during the warmer months. The team of chefs use only the freshest locally sourced seasonal ingredients, including items grown in their very own garden, creating delicious dishes with neat twists on traditional favourites. The main Drawing room is where guests can enjoy a morning coffee, afternoon tea or pre-dinner drink. Alternatively, The Red Lounge offers stunning warm burgundy walls with subtle art, this room is filled with creams, chocolate and gentle tones of bronze. A game of chess, a good book or a catch up with friends is ideal for this intimate lounge with the roaring fire in winter and views across the gardens. During the warmer months guests can enjoy the pleasure of alfresco dining whilst soaking up the sights and sounds of the countryside. Inverness was granted its city status in 2000 and is the commercial hub of the Highlands with an enviable location on the banks of the River Ness complimented by the hill top castle. People go from all over the highlands to take advantage of the excellent shopping, bars and restaurants, plus there are many attractions around the city including Culloden Battlefield, Jacobite Cruises, Eden Court Theatre or head to nearby Moray Firth for a bit of dolphin spotting. Golf in the highlands is a must with the tranquility, solitude and outstanding natural beauty with some of the best championship golf courses in the country to suit every budget and ability. Please note that WiFi is not available in rooms until further notice.
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet