- 7 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation, very suitable for our stay. Would be very happy to repeat experience, ideally located for many local attractions...."
"The accomodation was to a very high standard, extremely comfortable. They had provided for our every need. The food was excellent and plenti..."
"Very comfortable, clean, and handy for the pub which does excellent meals!..."
"Fantastic, really nice place and friendly owner. Very pleased...."
"I very rarely leave feedback on here, however felt this place worthy of special mention. I travel extensively in the uk and generally stay a..."
About the hotel
Magdalene House is opposite Wyton village green in the picturesque paired villages of Houghton and Wyton, 2 miles from the riverside town of St Ives, 2 miles from historic Huntingdon and 15 miles from Cambridge. Guests can enjoy a new concept in B&B accommodation: luxurious and stylish en-suite rooms in our converted barn - with all the facilities to enjoy the delicious and plentiful continental breakfast provided in room. Individually designed and furnished with our guests' comfort and relaxation in mind, in-room facilities include: super-comfortable 6ft wide bed, sofa, multi-channel LCD TV, DVD/CD player.
Each room has a breakfast area, a fridge freshly stocked with delicious breakfast items (cooked meats, continental cheese slices, yoghurts, fresh fruit salad and and juice), together with cereals, breads, pastries, preserves and the facilities for freshly brewed coffee or choice of teas. Guests can breakfast in the comfort and privacy of their room, at a time to suit themselves.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/05/2014 to 23/05/2014 - Work begins 6th May to build a wall and new fencing to the courtyard, to the right as seen from the guest rooms. Weekdays only, 8.30 am to 5pm The LateRooms.com rates for Magdalene House - luxury guest accommodation in HUNTINGDON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent accommodation, very suitable for our stay.
Would be very happy to repeat experience, ideally located for many local attractions.
The accomodation was to a very high standard, extremely comfortable.
They had provided for our every need. The food was excellent and plentiful. Would highly recommend it to anyone.