- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"The room was spotless although you could not see the floor as this is the smallest twin room in the world about 2 feet between beds. There w..."
"Could do with some lights in the car park...."
"carpark in darkness so difficult to park and maneuver - I had a large car and car trailer..."
"Very clean rooms friendly helpful staff highly recomended food was beautiful and very good value for money would definatly use again thank y..."
"The walls are to thin you can here any movement in the room next door, I even heard next doors mobile vibrating, and people turning the ligh..."
About the hotel
In the quiet countryside The Weald of Kent Golf Course & Hotel offers a variety of accommodation with the original 19 room Lodge now complemented with a new build 16 room hotel both sharing the facilities of the substantial club house, which is just a short walk from the Lodge and adjacent to the new hotel, including restaurant, bar, gym and 18-hole golf course. Located 5 miles south of Maidstone, and also about 5 miles from the 12th-century Leeds Castle. The M20 motorway can be reached in a 15-minute drive and there is free parking at the hotel.
The Lodge rooms provide modern, comfortable, compact accommodation. Hotel rooms are larger and more luxurious and have large flat screen TV's, King size Hypnos Beds, Egyptian cotton linen, Duck Island Toiletries & Iron & Ironing board in all rooms. All rooms have free Wi-Fi. The state of the art 14 station gym with the latest cardio equipment with built in freeview TV and a full range of strength and functional equipment is accessible free for Hotel guest's and available as a 24 hour pass for lodge guests, for a small charge. The Clubhouse Bar & Restaurant serves freshly prepared food all day, and a full breakfast is served daily. Sky TV is also available in the bar.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 08/12/2009 to 01/12/2015 - Please be aware check in closes at 10pm daily. The LateRooms.com rates for Weald of Kent Golf Course and Hotel in Maidstone are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Tiny Twin Rooms
The room was spotless although you could not see the floor as this is the smallest twin room in the world about 2 feet between beds.
There was no room to move around the room nowhere to sit apart from on the bed to watch TV. I am not being negative just honest. The food is good even though its not cheap. The bathroom was spotless and the shower was good. I would stay here again but only as a last resort or alone.
Headcorn Lodge at The Weald of Kent
Could do with some lights in the car park.