- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Great value for money! Highly recommend for a quick stay..."
"We spent one night at the Hotel, which ended up being in the Lodge away from the main building! The room was very basic with only one towel..."
"The Lodge in which we stayed for 2 nights was basic but very fit for purpose, we needed somewhere close to Headcorn and not to expensive. Th..."
"The room was spotless although you could not see the floor as this is the smallest twin room in the world about 2 feet between beds. There w..."
"Could do with some lights in the car park...."
About the hotel
In the quiet countryside The Weald of Kent Golf Course & Hotel offers a variety of accommodation with the original 19 room Lodge now complemented with a new build 16 room hotel both sharing the facilities of the substantial club house, which is just a short walk from the Lodge and adjacent to the new hotel, including restaurant, bar, gym and 18-hole golf course. Located 5 miles south of Maidstone, and also about 5 miles from the 12th-century Leeds Castle. The M20 motorway can be reached in a 15-minute drive and there is free parking at the hotel.
The Lodge rooms provide modern, comfortable, compact accommodation. Hotel rooms are larger and more luxurious and have large flat screen TV's, King size Hypnos Beds, Egyptian cotton linen, Duck Island Toiletries & Iron & Ironing board in all rooms. All rooms have free Wi-Fi. The state of the art 14 station gym with the latest cardio equipment with built in freeview TV and a full range of strength and functional equipment is accessible free for Hotel guest's and available as a 24 hour pass for lodge guests, for a small charge. The Clubhouse Bar & Restaurant serves freshly prepared food all day, and a full breakfast is served daily. Sky TV is also available in the bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money.
Highly recommend for a quick stay
We spent one night at the Hotel, which ended up being in the Lodge away from the main building.
The room was very basic with only one towel for two people, what looked like used Soap and no tea spoon for tea and coffee. Also home to some very loud wedding guests - worth paying more to get some comfort and luxury elsewhere!