- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"We stayed here for 2 nights at beginning & 1 night at the end of our holiday, Lovely clean spacious room with Large comfy bed & AC, very wel..."
"Gioia B&B is everything we could wish for our stay in Rome. Central, safe and nice neighbourhood, small which makes you feel like you live t..."
"An ideal choice for the sophisticated independent traveller...."
"Nice and friendly hosts. Excelent services, ubication and room. Thank you for your hospitality I will be there again...."
"We wanted to do Rome on a tight budget and this small Band B ticked all the boxes. The taxi took us to the front door thank goodness because..."
About the hotel
Less than 10 minutes walk from Colosseo and the Rome Central Station, in a quiet and elegant area in the Historical center of Rome, you find Gioia B&B, where you are welcome into a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Since the B&B being is situated only 100 metres from the subway (metropolitana A line), and close to numerous bus and tramway lines, you have no problems moving around. Within 5/10 minutes you can reach all the principal sights, from Vatican Museum, the Spanish steps and Villa Borghese to Colosseo, Terme di Caracalla and the pittoresque Campo de Fiori and the Trastevere district.
If you prefer to walk, Colosseo e Roman Forum is only a 10 minute walk away, the Trevi Fountain can be reached within 10 min as well.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 07/02/2011 to 31/12/2021 - Please let me know by email Your arrival time in Rome ( airport or railway station). Thank You. Payment in Rome check-in time The LateRooms.com rate for Gioia Bed & Breakfast in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely spacious ensuite room with AC
We stayed here for 2 nights at beginning & 1 night at the end of our holiday, Lovely clean spacious room with Large comfy bed & AC, very welcome when it's 38 degrees outside.
Very friendly staff, but very little English spoken. We were able to use kitchen area & fridge to store & prepare snacks.. They called us a taxi on two occasions
The only thing that let this place down was the breakfast!
No better stay in Rome
Gioia B&B is everything we could wish for our stay in Rome.
Central, safe and nice neighbourhood, small which makes you feel like you live there, clean, comfortable, nice garden, absolutely lovely, welcoming and accommodating hosts!!. Coffee and a little sweet breakfast in the morning is a plus.
We had a great stay and would highly recommend.