- 29 guest reviews
"great stay, beds was comfortable, shower was powerful. Use of gym, swimming pool and other facilities with your stay free of charge...."
"Whilst the hotel was just acceptable it was in need of work. There were large crusted pieces of lime scale on the shower hose and rails. The..."
"Maybe a bit expensive for a long stay but well suited for short trips to Aylesbury, completely accessible in wheelchair. The thing I liked t..."
"Family friendly,quiet,clean and cosy. Breakfast is in a separate building with minimal choice but very reasonable...."
"close to town and pubs for eating out. very good value for money we visit aylesbury a lot to see family in friends and have stayed here seve..."
About the hotel
When the working day is done, Stoke Mandeville Stadium provides the perfect environment to unwind, where our guests can stay in comfort at low prices and best value. No other hotel in the area can boast a swimming pool, gymnasium and tennis courts all on the same site. Use of the swimming pool & the health & fitness free of charge whilst a resident at the Olympic Lodge Hotel (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Bowls, Badminton, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Olympic Lodge in Aylesbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money
great stay, beds was comfortable, shower was powerful.
Use of gym, swimming pool and other facilities with your stay free of charge.
Dated facilities in need of deep clean and update
Whilst the hotel was just acceptable it was in need of work.
There were large crusted pieces of lime scale on the shower hose and rails. There was mould in the floor and wall tile joints and the toilet was stained.
Staff failed to arrived which meant breakfast was cancelled with no alternative suggestions of local places made.
The bedding was clean but the matress worn out and the floor above was so thin I heard every noise from other guests. If you're stuck or need to be under a price use here otherwise avoid.