- 31 guest reviews
"Room was clean and spacious and location very convenient...."
"The hotel is in need of refurbishment, rooms decor is tired and shower tiling etc needs a thorough clean. Having said that, if you just need..."
"recommend staying on 1st floor due to wooden floors...."
"The location was very quite - my room window was slightly open all night and I did not even know. When I arrive the receptionist was very pl..."
"Good facilities with very comfortable beds, very spacious (as designed to allow wheelchair access). Everything very clean except for mouldy,..."
About the hotel
When the working day is done, Stoke Mandeville Stadium provides the perfect environment to unwind, where our guests can stay in comfort at low prices and best value. No other hotel in the area can boast a swimming pool, gymnasium and tennis courts all on the same site. Use of the swimming pool & the health & fitness free of charge whilst a resident at the Olympic Lodge Hotel (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Bowls , Badminton , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Olympic Lodge, Aylesbury
When I arrived, the hotel clerk could not find my booking.
On the positive side, the room was extremely big. But there was no heating on when I got to the room. The shower wall tiles were cracked and discoloured. The toilet was stained. The tea and coffee facilities were good. However I had to remind the hotel twice that I needed a taxi at 8:30 the following morning.
I ordered two £5 breakfasts but was charged £6.25 each.
Even at £5 they would have been very disappointing with the bacon etc. arriving as I was starting my cereal. The room was large and adequate but the bathroom had mould on the tiles and an uneven floor allowed water to accumulate and go stagnant.