- 3 guest reviews
"Very nice also very welcoming and very friendly and also very helpfull...."
"Stayed for 3 nights. Very friendly hosts. Easy to find and easy drive from St Andrews where we were visiting each day. Lovely surrounding co..."
"We enjoyed our stay very much and was made most welcome would reccomend it never stayed in a B & B before and was surprised at the overall a..."
About the hotel
A warm friendly atmosphere awaits you in our very comfortable and spacious period home. The unique location of Vicarsford Lodge will ensure that your stay is memorable. Situated in an area literally surrounded by golf courses, places to eat.
Relax and watch the world go by in the Resident's Lounge.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Pitch n' Putt , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice also very welcoming and very friendly and also very helpfull.
Stayed for 3 nights.
Very friendly hosts. Easy to find and easy drive from St Andrews where we were visiting each day. Lovely surrounding countryside. Very comfy spacious room and bathroom. Good breakfast. We are regular visitors to St Andrews and will be staying here again.