"My 18 year old daughter and I stayed here for 1 night as we were in the area to visit Thorpe Park. Our room was right next to the restaurant..."
"The room was perfectly adequate - the bed was comfortable and clean. The decor is a little dated, but the bathrooms need a proper renovation..."
About the hotel
Situated in the leafy outskirts of Maidenhead, just off the A4 within 5 minutes from Maidenhead town centre. Ideally situated not only for the business community, but leisure travelers looking for the ideal base for exploring the local places of interest, which include - Royal Ascot, Windsor Castle, Bray Village, Henley -upon -Thames & Heathrow Airport, just 20 minutes by car.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/07/2015 to 31/12/2015 - DEAR GUEST S WELCOME TO KINGS HOTEL , MAIDENHEAD, BERKS. ENGLAND, UK DUE TO CHANGE IN POLICY BY LAW. ALL GUESTS MUST PRODUCE PHOTO IDENTIFICATION WHEN CHECKING IN The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
31% would recommend it to a friend
Room very basic.
In desperate need of redecorating.
Plain but clean.
Very plain but clean.
Not worth £75.