- 79 guest reviews
"Good clean accommodation. Friendly reception and attention to our needs...."
"Pros: Near to Earls Court station and plenty of good restaurants nearby Friendly staff Comfortable bed Cons: No Wifi in the hotel rooms, onl..."
"Feeling quite worried about the train noise after reading some of the reviews, I had a good stay at this hotel. I stayed in room 105 (the fr..."
"Lovely staff, room clean and a comfortable bed, Just a bit on the small side. Breakfast at sister hotel over the road was excellent...."
"Stayed overnight last minute and paid £56.70. The single room was tiny and the bathroom although nice in design is just simply too small, po..."
About the hotel
The Kensington Town House has recently been fully refurbished with numerous modern comforts and luxury features. All the rooms in the hotel have been elegantly constructed with mood lighting, interactive televisions, 24/7 complimentary broadband internet access, climate control air-conditioning and heating to name but a few of the excellent services the hotel has to offer. Located in the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, you are based within one of the most prestigious areas of London.
With Harrods, Kensington Palace and various other tourist hotspots on your doorstep – this hotel is extremely close to perfect! Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
43% would recommend it to a friend
London Premier Kensington
Good clean accommodation.
Friendly reception and attention to our needs.
Closet in a Basement
Room was more of a closet (very very small) and in basement with little natural light.
Backed onto tube so many train noises which do not stop until after midnight and restart at 5am.